Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pin Picks 4...

So, instead of coming back with some "original" content for some posts last week, I just didn't come back at all! However, I'm here today with my 200th post featuring some inspiring pins from around Pinterest. Enjoy!

(Disclaimer: These are pictures that I have placed on my pin boards and they are inspiring and interesting to me...however, that does not mean that I have visited or endorse the sites that the original pin may take you to if you follow the pin back to it's source. These pictures are linked to the pin on Pinterest.)

Crafty Time:

Good Eats:
Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla from @Eva S. Basil

Enjoy the View:
Isle of Mull, Scotland
Cool Clothes (or accessories):
Reverse Applique Flower Handbag - Free Sewing Tutorial

Homey Spaces:
DIYShowOff kitchen - stunning and she uses an old dresser as an island!  So many great ideas!
Variety Mine:

These are only a few of the pins on my boards...if you are interested in seeing more of my pins, here is a link to my Pinterest boards...or you can get there from the button the side my blog site
Hope you were inspired too!

Amanda
"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."  ~ Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...