Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pin Picks 3...

A couple days late on this this, but I saw some fun stuff so I wanted to post them :) and I hope to get some fun, "original" material posted next week!

(Disclaimer: These are pictures that I have placed on my pin boards and they are inspiring and interesting to me...however, that does not mean that I have visited or endorse the sites that the original pin may take you to if you follow the pin back to it's source. These pictures are linked to the pin on Pinterest.)

Crafty Time:
crazy mom quilts: contact print pillow (a tutorial)

Good Eats:
Cook pasta to al dente, drain. Sauté garlic and green onions in veg oil and a little sesame oil. (and 1TBSP red pepper flakes if you like heat) Toss in pasta and 1/4 cup Soy sauce and sesame seeds. Cook 2 minutes tossing frequently and you have perfect Lo mien!.

Enjoy the View:
The Great Wall of China
Cool Clothes:
scallop trim slip, love thi

Homey Spaces:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/92/e2/fc92e2571579e4ebee997e51a1a7e5a5.jpg
Variety Mine:

These are only a few of the pins on my boards...if you are interested in seeing more of my pins, here is a link to my Pinterest boards...or you can get there from the button the side my blog site
Hope you were inspired too!

Amanda
"And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine" ~ Leviticus 20:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...